lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

The Weather


Weather is an important part of our lives. Every day is different because of the conditions. It is consisted of cold, warm, rainy, snowy, hot and grey days. It is an important fact that makes us feel the way we do during the day. I believe that majority of the time our feelings are base on the current weather conditions. Some people might feel good when they see rain, but the majority feel sad and down during this type of climate. When people see the sun out and the temperature is nice, they usually walk to work.

I like summer days, when the weather is warm and sunny. This is the perfect time to have a party, have a picnic, go to the pool, or simply rock in a hammock. During this time I feel happy, with more energy and more relaxed. I enjoy the day, watching the blue sky, and if I am lucky, I am able to see a rainbow. There is nothing like waking up and seeing the sun coming through my window. It is a good sensation and it makes me begin my day well.

Another weather that I am fond of would be the rainy days. Those days makes you feel sometimes sad or depressed. But it makes you want to stay at home and enjoy a nice hot cup of something sitting in front your T.V. and enjoying the day with yourself. I believe that the nights with rain are the best, because the shower calms you down. I cover myself and listened to the rain fall, making me drop into a deep sleep.

Sometimes I try that the weather does not affect me in how I feel. For example, when you have a good day but it suddenly begins to rain. I try not to have this ruin my attitude.

A good model of how can the weather affects you is when in your sweet fifteen parties and it begins to rain. Some people might see this as something negative, but at the end of the day the important thing is to enjoy yourself and not worry about the climate conditions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario